Tuesday 31 July 2012

The Day When..

The Day When I Found My Old Blog

So I have just found my blog, and, well I'm kinda speechless! I have deleted my old post as they were frankly embarrassing. Like those old pictures of you that you can't seem to get rid of, or your passport photo! I was never the most photogenic.

Somehow though, it makes you reflect upon yourself, 'What was I like?'.
In all fairness, while reading those old posts, I must have taken great care and consideration with my writing. Unlike now, where my brain is too tired to even bother thinking if the sentence is grammatically correct.I seemed like a sweet kind of girl, who basically, sadly, didn't have a life. Who does at 14? \Do I even have a life now I ask myself.

Whatever I was like then, I need to remember that I've changed, for the better or worse it just doesn't matter. As I am happy with myself. Sometimes, I'll say the wrong thing at the wrong time or I won't think. I always feel terrible afterwards if its made out to be a person I'm not, so if I can think back to my old blog that has passed on and consolidate my actions, I will be very happy with myself.

Hope all is well with everyone, if anyone is still on here!
George

No comments:

Post a Comment