Wednesday 1 August 2012

The Day When I Have my First Driving Lesson

It's a long time coming, due to several excuses. However, today is the day when I take life by the steering wheel. (haha)
Lets be honest, driving is incredibly advantageous in the mission of 'getting a life' however it is also seriously expensive and I don't know how I'm going to cope with that. One step at a time.
Other plans for today are to watch the Olympics, like every other Britain in the country and also to try and do some more exercise. I went swimming yesterday and now have a new appreciation for fish and buoyant mammals.
I only ever need to try and make plans when there's nothing to do. Does anyone else find this? My boyfriend has gone to London for seven days and now I'm stuck here frustratingly trying to be productive while he's away. There's so many things that I could be doing, Reading my literature books, trying to get reacquainted to the rules of Law for my work experience and general tidying around my house.
If anyone has any interesting suggestions for my pursuits over the next couple of days then please comment!
George x

No comments:

Post a Comment